24.11.11

Thankful

This year has been full.  It has been busy.  It has been crazy.  It has been resoundingly good.  It has been a year where the Lord's sovereignty, faithfulness, and love has been extraordinarily clear.
This year, I'm thankful...

  • To Be Alive.  This might sound melodramatic, but had the Lord not intervened, I could not be alive after a scary bout of illness.  I'm also thankful for the renewal of grace evident by continued existence.  Thank you, Lord, for life.
  • Snowmagedon 2011.  Had Atlanta not had it's first blizzard in a very long time, my parents would not have been here when I got sick.  Thank you, Lord, for the snow.
  • My Parents.  My parents came to India, ate goat brains with my friends and me, took me to the hospital, and were absolutely amazing.  Thank you, Lord, for my parents.
  • My Friends All Over the World.  I have amazing friends.  The End.  I have wonderful friends here in my city, who have opened their home and lives to me.  I couldn't ask for a better group of people to be around.  I'm thankful for my friends in the states.  I'm thankful for my friends all over the world, and knowing we aren't alone. Thank you, Lord, for my friends.
  • My Roommate.  Living alone is no fun.  Now, I have a friend to share in all of my India stories. Thank you, Lord, for my roommate.
  • A Surprise Trip to the States.  Ike & Jane, Trader Joes, Tapas Night, and time with friends and family.  What a wonderful interruption.  It might not be have been my plan A, but it was the Lord's. Thank you, Lord, for my time in America.
  •  Silver Medallion Status. Because it means I've been able to see family, friends, an amazing places. Thank you, Lord, for Delta & KLM (Air France, not as much).
  • Coffee.  Need I say more? Thank you, Lord, for coffee.
  • Grace.  Thank you, Lord, that Jesus+Nothing=Everything.

Food that my wonderful friends shared today.

1 comment:

  1. It blessed my heart to read your blog. We all have so very much to be thankful for. May God continue to bless you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete