thoughts and photos from the journey in a place that is not my home... planet earth...
6.6.11
music monday: find my own flame
i listened to this song on the train today. i already liked it, but one line stuck out to me. i wrote about it. i might update this post tomorrow with what i wrote if i have time.
I love this song! The first time I heard it was at a worship session I was invited to on Herty Field (and again at a Wesley prayer gathering in the morning before class one day so it was probably one of theirs) and it was something I kept finding bits and pieces of stuck in my head. Creative lyrics that make you stop and listen to them which in turn causes you to think about the message of it. I like it!
I love this song! The first time I heard it was at a worship session I was invited to on Herty Field (and again at a Wesley prayer gathering in the morning before class one day so it was probably one of theirs) and it was something I kept finding bits and pieces of stuck in my head. Creative lyrics that make you stop and listen to them which in turn causes you to think about the message of it. I like it!
ReplyDelete