13.9.10

Travel Time

so, friends.  some of you know that I will be spending some time traveling throughout Asia and doing some studying for the next few years.  so, here's the plan.  I have started what amounts to a travel blog that can be found at saminsouthasia.blogspot.com.  I know you are probably thinking, "why another blog?"  Well, I love to write, and I hope to continue posting some various pieces on this blog, but for the sake of clarity and ease of use, I have decided to have one blog that is specifically about my time traveling and studying.  If you want to know more about the happenings of my life, feel free to check out the other blog.  If you want to read some of my writing, you are welcome to continue to reading/following this blog.  i hope to see all of y'all in the blogosphere whether here or there!

No comments:

Post a Comment